Friday 8 October 2010

I think I can easily understand the people have changed the word,

I think I can easily understand the people have changed the word, but now is the people is non-material or material non-human non-a. Yes, I am a lonely person, such Chanel Shoes as those of loneliness, I am doing something in the morning to night, but not its most interesting thing. I early to late is always talking about, but did not want to say a few words of their own. even to change that kind of situation, another new situation is also still the case, I understand this better than anyone else on the point. This is in a lonely crowd, it is all the noise exposure to a lonely, this is kind of lonely, I am lonely. I live by the skin depth in which bone marrow feeling lonely. I'm afraid but one day would like to recall a time when nothing memorable, always tried to remember everyone around the full, always take the trouble to remember the dead of night Office, some people recall something. just Tory Burch Shoes to let my spirit will not collapse. always was and I became good friends later, will be asked in surprise, as some of you are a lonely person, do not know why we met and became good friends? probably known each other because of too many lonely bar.
remember There was a time, I was so in love feeling. then Middle School, down ten more have been going to night classes, I will, and a very good relationship with the students section of the road, we always pull a number of open-ended questions or silence, to see rare pedestrians and vehicles, street lamps under the Jimmy Choo dim yellow shield the cement road. and then we waved goodbye to: Do not sleep too late. The remaining part of the way a person every day I go, I always possible to slow down and walked the walk of a few street lamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment