Friday 8 October 2010

I like to tower's shadow falls on me

I like to tower's shadow falls on me, as is the burden of showing my weight. the empty streets on both sides of the cold wind in the trees , blowing my hair Christian Louboutin disorder, and the already cluttered mind. do not know why, that is, in retrospect, I like that feeling. until you realize that many of the test center is not clear, there are many issues to do simulation before running wildly go home, and got into it with a layer of the air layer inside the book Lei Cheng. I have a lot of reference books, almost 48 units. down. I do not know how to describe his character, I think, when preparing for Moncler examinations one night, I worked to death.
I have been watching my shadow, and then I wrote a very human characters Fu : home, straighten out better, feeling especially tired. will take off jackets, down on the bed. may not want to move the body stiff, his thoughts began to spread, in a dark background on the spread. two kinds of emotions as the two flowing river section alone, suddenly blend. had become chaotic clear the river bottom sediment began to float, float, surfaced in my memory peripheral. in the rain rain season, I often walk through the market alone could not help me think of Dai's cold, and arrogant so he became my black Moncler Jackets character. I'm not sure whether the years rushed character edges. but not sure what a person who can surely? cold, and arrogant is really part of my personality. I am infinitely extended space ray of light, crossed the meantime. will not hesitate, do not stay only in your eyes quickly disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment