Friday 8 October 2010

I bear to recall those who do not dare look back on the theme of the night

I bear to recall those who do not dare look back on the theme of the night. can I still clearly remember many a bright morning. that time the school asked Herve Leger the Morning Reading, six on to the school. until six o'clock in very bright, I have hit the Z, Z is very cute, very suitable to study the kind of girl. she learn more than I tried the more results are certainly better than me, I know, she has higher goals than I do. are often called Z in the back of my name, and then I turned my head to see a tired of her, she make sure that problems do than I am late. She and I go with, optimistic plan how to go crazy after the college entrance examination, how to play. She never talk about the entrance of fear and tension. I always see her smile, her than I am more like a child. Yes, because I met her later life is Herve Leger Bandage Dress more happy, because I see her laughing smile. 2002 College Entrance Examination, a few happy tears See. and I am the light began to fade.
Z going to school, she invited me to dinner before going, should have congratulated her, but I know she did not admitted that key universities, and not realize their dreams, I could see her disappointment. That is my first weeks to repeat classes. She asked me something about repeat classes, encouraged me to Herve Leger Dress move towards the goal, to realize their dreams as the realization of her dream. She picked up pouring the bottle to me, and I remember she said something, but Naqijiubei drained, and nothing could say anything. That night my eyes vague. leaving who she last saw her look? her last Who has seen one? where she had just stood empty tilting moment like a bird flew off without leaving any trace until now I have seen her twice .

No comments:

Post a Comment