Saturday 12 February 2011

As Chinese


The son Dan says again:"Be arranged for the representative of publicity slice"Chinese Bravery" part, mean that feeling is very glorious, I feels that does State Department invite me to clap a slice and fasten because the hero image of 《the leaf asks 》 thorough popular support, certainly my images all meet request, can have to take national image publicity slice, speak to me is to Gao honor, I well honor can represent Chinese a member is among them."
China tries for the first time in the foreign country to publicizee the way of doing of oneself is image and appears different voice;Zi Dan thinks that the different person has a different opinion, but the publicity slice can understand more to China the United States.He says:"The publicity slice can publicizee China and make world more the concern together cover up to understand China, I lived in the United States before by myself a lot of years of, saw the American being gradual to China to understand and presenting new look;China nowadays is greatly eager to does well in everything, every trade, there are all many outstanding persons in China, as Chinese, I feel very proud of!"

No comments:

Post a Comment