Thursday 2 September 2010

think of their shoes caught in the large white sports shoes

think of their shoes caught in the large white sports shoes,I felt that the students at the school before the lost ugly.To So let us laugh at me,I decided to retire.teacher asked me out the reason,I hedged the answer,on the day before the race,I learned that I was looking at the school gate.I saw a father carrying his hands a pair of new shoes,contentment shining.I thought I was still a dream,until his father urged me to quickly try to put on,I dare to believe this is true.It is so christian louboutin beautiful,I hold it not put it down,she could not help asking my father,father said that since that day,after listening to my wishes,they could not help but go to a nearby mall,would like to inquire about the price of shoes,and then go home to chip in to buy me.But the price of each pair of shoes have let my father down smoking a cold lump.at the counter,he stared at those beautiful shoes,as if to see his son on the basketball court Yingzisashuang figure,could not help but take a God.time.happened to businesses in christian louboutin shoes the goods,just not enough manpower .father is a hard working person,can not help but to help them lift cargo,and to one as three.very quick and neat way to move those,the boss to give her father a number of reward,but he would not take,simple and honest to say that was not quite enough to help busy,how good money? a week live.for pair of shoes right? Because there is no extra pocket money,my father every day for a meal,and eat a meal of steamed bread.at no place to live,his father went to Kim's house go Ren Ren,covered every night mosquito bite is a package hh to you for hh no night can not get home.more than 100 miles.father insisted on walking back.I am desperate,one grabbed his father,asked him what mall.I want shoes drained away,good for him for a ticket home.father resolutely refused,I carried my father said.suddenly grown up,and really grown up.that game,I play wearing plain christian louboutin sale shoes.I kept flying,kept shooting,kept the ball into the basket button,super-powerful,irresistible.like a dream,like,really seem to grow wings and fly free.In flying,I think the father in the shot,I thought of was my father,I let my father know.I was his best son.Since then,my school and Jordan have a nickname like: Trapeze.Since then,I study harder.finally in the second year of the summer,obtain the dream of college.I was flying out of the village.Only that can make me fly.

No comments:

Post a Comment